Monday 3 March 2014

Footage from my underwater shoot and video clips

PICTURES FROM SHOOT
















CLIPS FROM SHOOT










OUTCOME FROM THIS SHOOT

This was very difficult to take images with all the equipment on my back which was slightly large on me as it was my Dads scuba diving equipment. It was hard to keep my balance in the water however as my camera was of a high quality, this helped my to over come the problem too as I also set it to continuous shooting which means it takes images one after the other so I don't miss a shot. By doing this it makes my shoot more reliable so I don't miss an interesting pose my model is in. To film it was difficult to as I had to keep the camera still and get in position before Jodee got into position. 







 




 
I created these manipulations above by removing the blue tiles with the spot healing tool and clone stamp tool just like my woodland and stuido leviation shoots. Then finding an image on the internet using search engine 'Google' (on Web 2.0) and blending it with my image. Then I placed the same text I used on my other ancillary text draft. I didn't include any star ratings as it would make the image too crowded and busy. However I do really like this ancillary text, but I don't think I have enough footage for it to be my final ancillary text due to the video clips having the tiles in the video footage and no sun rays coming through the water. This does not show continuity thoughout my work, therefore, I will not be using this however much I like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment