Wednesday 26 March 2014

Final Digipack, Final Poster, Final Video





I wanted to create continuity throughout my digipack so I made sure I was consistent with having a black and white theme. This creates realism to my work and is following the conventions of this form as looking at existing products in my research, the CD digipack flows and follows the rules similar to a magazine by using the same house colours throughout and images. This is how I believe that my work follows the conventions and is not challenging them.


I will only change this digipack, if my images from my underwater scene/photographs looks good to put on a CD or poster for that matter.






This poster above is for the simple purpose of television advertisement or on the internet like my image above, or on a device such as an Ipod/Iphone with the single/album artwork on screen when the song is playing. I thought it would be a good idea to include this to show how my product looks in real life media texts. I am proud of this as its simplicity makes it attractive and I believe it is a good product for what the chosen purpose of it is. This is not on the requirements for my coursework, however, I wanted to create more to my work and I believe in a post modern society, I should try to produce my work in as much real media context as possible.







This is my poster for a magazine. As I had to produce a magazine last year for my media coursework, I felt that I would be able to do really well at this, however, as I left this task for my last product to produce, I ran out of time to produce an out come I was happy with. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment